Buying your first home is an exciting time of new beginnings, interior design and a sometimes stressful journey which you will be regularly asking yourself are we there yet?
Let’s do this
What do we do?
We are here to help you buy your first home. Teach you everything we know about mortgages, getting the best deal and have some fun on the way.
How does it work?
Step one is to book a ‘’let’s do this meeting’’, we can do this in person or over the phone, during this meeting we will get a plan together and set out all the steps in the process.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Who is a first time buyer?
Which loan is best for first time buyers?
How much do you need for a first time buyer home?
How to save a deposit to buy your first home?
Can you be a first time buyer again?
Which loan is best for first time home buyers?
How much do you need to earn to get a mortgage?
When is the best time to buy?
How do I find a property?
How much can I borrow on a mortgage first time buyer?
How much deposit do I need for a mortgage first time buyer?
House or Flat for first time buyers?
Which mortgage rate is best for first time buyers?
How do I choose a solicitor?
Which survey is right for first time buyers?
What don’t first time buyer lenders like?
What if the property is down valued?
What documents do first time buyers need for a mortgage?
- Not having outside space or parking.
- Not saving enough deposit.
- Not viewing enough properties.
- Buying a property with a short lease.
- Not Viewing the property more than once.
- Choosing the wrong survey.
- Getting a mortgage through your bank.
- Telling the estate agent everything.
- Not fully protecting the mortgage.
- Paying full price for the property.