Let’s make time to save you money.
We are here for you.
What do we do?
No matter what your reasons are for moving, we are here to make things a little easier. Whether your moving as a result or a new addition to the family, work relocation or divorce our experienced team will give you the best advice we know how.
How does it work?
Tell us about your situation and what you hope to achieve on the phone or in person at our offices, we will discuss all the different options available to you then recommend the best mortgage deal to get you moving.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
What you should do after moving into a new house?
How to pack a house to move?
How much does it cost to sell a house?
What should I do before selling a house?
What is a home mover mortgage?
Can I move my mortgage to a new house?
What is porting a mortgage?
Can you port your mortgage to a cheaper house?
What happens to your mortgage when you sell?
Can you change mortgage when you move?
- Booking removals before an exchange of contracts.
- Taking your property off the market without any commitment from the buyer.
- Using a low cost solicitor with terrible customer reviews.
- Speaking directly with your buyer.
- Choosing the wrong survey.
- Under estimating the cost of home improvements.
- Making an offer before seeing a mortgage advisor.
- Not checking out your new neighbours.
- Not budgeting for moving costs and stamp duty.
- Making an offer on a new property before your house is sold.