Debt consolidation mortgage? Let’s get you back on track.
Let’s do this
What do we do?
We are here to help you simplify your finances, look at your current situation and get you back on track.
Then get a longer-term plan in place to keep you there.
How does it work?
If you’ve got loans and credit cards and you’re struggling to keep up with the monthly repayments, we can merge them together into one secured mortgage loan to lower your monthly payments.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
What is debt consolidation?
What are the different types of unsecured debt?
What is the difference between short-term and long-term debt?
Are there different types of secured debt?
What is APR and how do you work it out?
Can I borrow extra money on my mortgage to consolidate my credit cards and for home improvements?
Do debt consolidation loans hurt your credit score?
Is it bad to consolidate debt?
How long does it take to remortgage?
What documents do I need to consolidate my debt into a mortgage?
How much can I borrow on a remortgage?
- Consolidating all your debt into a mortgage and not being able to afford the new monthly payment.
- Forgetting to clear all your debts with the new loan.
- Unsecured debts will now be secured against your property.
- Paying off your debts then running them up again.
- Not shopping around to get the best deal.
- Not realising you could be extending the term of the debt and ending up paying lots more interest in the end.
- Not considering an unsecured consolidation loan.
- What is the root cause of the debt?
- Not asking friends and family for help and advice.
- Budget fails, not understanding how much you have coming in and going out each month.