Say no to standard variable rates!
Maintaining a low interest rate on your mortgage could save you thousands over the life of your loan.
What are Standard Variable Rates?
SVR or standard variable rate is the interest charged by your bank or building society after the introductory fixed or discount mortgage rate ends.
Around one third of mortgage holders in the UK are paying a standard variable rate and could save thousands of pounds each year.
Why are they so bad?
So, nobody likes paying more than you have to each month and a variable rate could change at anytime.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
How can we help?
With an annual review of your mortgage loan, property value and your goals we want to keep your monthly payment to a minimum or even show you how to get your mortgage paid off early.
Keeping you on track.
The wider economy is changing and having a plan will ensure you are ready for anything!
Want to know the best time to remortgage?
- Not starting the remortgage process early enough.
- Using the lenders free legal incentive.
- Not getting proper mortgage advice when choosing a rate type.
- Getting the value of their property wrong.
- Extending their mortgage term back to the start.
- Not updating their life insurance.
- No declaring everything to the mortgage lender.
- Not checking how much they owe to their current mortgage lender.
- Cancelling the direct debit with your current lender to early.
- Not borrowing enough for home improvements.